- WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
www.beyondmenus.comis a site operated by www.beyondmenus.com (the “Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”). We are a limited company.
To contact us, please click here or write to the correspondence address above.
- BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
By using our site, you confirm that you accept this Acceptable Use Policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our website.
We recommend that you print or save a copy of these terms for future reference.
- THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
- WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend our Acceptable Use Policy from time to time. Any changes we make in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- PROHIBITED USES
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international laws or regulations.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of offending or harming or attempting to offend or harm anyone in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards, below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
- That we may, from time to time, restrict access to certain features, parts or content of the website, or the entire website, to users who have registered with us
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, for all activity that takes place on your account, and for restricting access to your computer. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage that may result from your failure to do so
- The information contained in our website is for general information purposes only. We endeavour to keep the information contained in our website up-to-date and correct, although there may be times when this is not the case. If you notice any issue with the information on the website, please contact us
- INTERACTIVE SERVICES
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks.
However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our “Content Standards”, below, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or legal guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them
Should you feel that any narrative publicised on any interactive service on our website is rude, offensive, dangerous, unlawful or otherwise inappropriate we would ask you to please contact us here.
- CONTENT STANDARDS
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our website (Contribution), and to any interactive services associated with it.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
We will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts);
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions); and
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person;
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- Promote sexually explicit material;
- Promote violence;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- Promote any illegal activity;
- Be in contempt of court;
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from www.beyondmenus.comLtd, if this is not the case;
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse;
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism; or
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other websites.
- BREACH OF THIS POLICY
When we consider that a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our site;
- Issue of a warning to you;
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach; and
- Further legal action against you.
Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
- AVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE
Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, it is possible that our website services may not be available all of the time, meet your requirements or be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service, please report it to us here and we will correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.